Port KC has accomplished much to convert a once forgotten pearl to the most dynamic ready for development opportunity in the city.
The Downtown Riverfront development is:
- Clean – 2011 letter of no further action from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
- Accessible – 2011 single point diamond interchange on I-35/I-29.
- Connected – 2011 extension of Grand Boulevard through the 55-acre development parcel is complete with LED street lights.
- Serviced – Utility service connections and the beautiful and functional half mile long Berkley Riverfront Park is ready to serve development.
- Ready – After 20 years of cleanup and construction coupled with the 2011 Port Improvement District legislation, it is now time for Kansas City to return to its birthplace.
For more information on development opportunities email the Vice President of Development or call 816-559-3728.