Located on the former Richards-Gebaur Air Force Base, the CenterPoint-Kansas City Southern Intermodal Center is a 370-acre intermodal facility anchored by Kansas City Southern rail lines.
This partnership provides unparalleled rail access to the deep-water Port of Lazaro Cardenas in Mexico, and the Panama Canal, and Gulf Coast seaports.
Adjacent to the intermodal facility is a 940-acre industrial park, making it an ideal location for businesses looking for a strategically located distribution center.
The facility’s central location and proximity to numerous east-west and north-south highways and interstates means tenants can ship goods to 80 percent of the U.S. population within two days by truck.
The CenterPoint-Kansas City Southern Intermodal Center is in designated enterprise and foreign trade zones and the transcontinental and NAFTA trade corridors.
Features of the site include:
- A 370-acre intermodal park
- A 970-acre industrial park
- Fully improved sites with infrastructure complete
- Off-site storm water detention
- Buildings from 100,000 to 1,000,000-plus square feet
- Flexibility to build to suit for sale or lease
- Adjacent to new Kansas City Southern Class I rail line
- Reduced drayage expenses
- Foreign Trade Zone
- Missouri Enhanced Enterprise Zone
CenterPoint KCS Intermodal Center Map – click to view
For more information, CLICK HERE.